Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a constantly changing landscape. This change is happening from different directions, often without warning.
Of course, many conversations begin to spark as a result of the constant changes in search engine optimization. Some of the commentary is valid and some is simply a myth.
Which are true and which are SEO myths?
- Is SEO really dead?
- Is SEO cheap and easy?
- Is the entire purpose of SEO to get more links?
- Is your main SEO goal is to rank high on Google?
- Is it true that Adwords doesn’t help your SEO efforts?
- Is the new SEO all about social marketing?
- Do Google algorithm changes drive SEO tactics?
A marketing expert recently published the answers to these questions on the BigCommerce blog.